1. Volunteering at the Mohawk Hudson Marathon Expo left me inspired to train and conquer the marathon. (again)
2. After some internetting, I found that the Paradise Coast Marathon in Naples Florida will be happening when I will be in town visiting my family.
3. I registered.
4. I quickly printed Hal Higdon's beginner program. (while this will be my 3rd marathon - the first 2 were in 2008 and neither one of them were impressive in training or performance)
5. I've started running with Marcy. She usually only gets to join me for my last mile, but I suspect that will change as we continue to get the hang of leash walking & running. She's got endless energy so I'm sure she wouldn't mind running more with me. Marcy also has her own Nike+ account now, humor me and friend her.
6. This week I ran 3 times for a total of 12 miles. While not a ton, this year hasn't been much for running, so I'm happy that I am start the training plan strong.