A friend (in real life) and fellow blogger Jess is starting up her very own Fitness Challenge. Since I am in the midst of marathon training, it's easy for me to participate. Along with continuing with my marathon training, I'm going to reunite with my Jillian Michael's 30 day shred dvd. As bizarre as it sounds, I've missed those workouts so I'm planing on reincorporating them into my training. My goal this time is to complete 30 days for each level and therefor spend 90 whole days with Jillian and her pals.
Jess created a few guidelines for the challenge/link up
Here are the rules:
- Set a goal!
- You may choose to start today or wait until March (to simplify things and all).
- Exercise for 1 hour a day for at least 15 out of 30 days.
- Share our badge on your blog post! Sharing is caring, let's get as many people involved as possible. Setting and achieving goals with friends is way more fun than alone.
- Support each other! Share your exercise activity via our link up. Comment on at least 2 posts (the person before you and the blog of the person who comments on your post).
- You can share your exercise on twitter with the hashtag #GetFitChallenge2013.This way you can get immediate support and answers to any questions you may have.
- Use the chart to keep track of your progress. It's not necessary but if you prefer structure and seeing your accomplishments, email me (Jess, not me) and I will send you a chart to use!
Be able to do 10 perfect military style push ups.
Complete a 21 day at home Yoga Challenge (if you've been reading you know I've been struggling to get back into it)
My start date will be March 1st.
Do you have any specific goals you've been thinking about? Link up on Fridays!
Check out Jess' blog at Wanderlusted if you have any questions!