- Yoga once a week (14/52)
Each afternoon I teach my 4 year olds a touch of yoga, (cobra, cat/cow, downward dog, ect) but I haven't counted that towards my monthly goal. But I don't forsee reaching 52 at this point, but I'd be happy with 20!
- Complete a full cycle of p90x
- Complete 12 things off my life list (4/12)
- Run a 5k in under 25 Minutes
I still haven't been running, but I do have an x-ray lined up this week (wohoo!)
- Run a 5k in 21 Minutes (21:59 is acceptable)
- Volunteer 1x per Month(4/12)
I volunteered for the Indian Ladder Trail race in August, and I am set to volunteer with my cousin at the Hudson Mohawk marathon since I am no longer running it.
- Read 30 books a year(23/30)
- Run 3x a week (53/156)
Still not running, but I am getting x-rays done this week and might start physical therapy based on my the results.
- Race 1x a Month (6/12)
See previous entry
- Follow 1 new recipe a week (29/52)
Back when I did July's recap, I was 10 weeks behind, and somehow I'm only 11 behind now, so I'll consider that a win. I've been on a cooking spree now that it isn't as hot in my apartment and I am craving soups and stews!
If 4 out of my 10 goals weren't running related, I would be doing much better!