It's that time again where I look back my resolutions and see how I far behind I have fallen! Thankfully I still have 6 months to continue to make progress.
- Yoga once a week (10/52) I only made it to one yoga class this month. Between a bridal shower planning meeting, my birthday and my injury it's how the cards fell since I really only like one class. With my sprained ankle I may try to go this upcoming week if for no other reason than for the moral aspect of keeping some resemblance of a routine.
- Complete a full cycle of p90x I did one day! I had planned to start on June 1st but now I'll need to re-evaluate as I heal.
- Complete 12 things off my life list (2/12) Nothing new has been accomplished.
- Run a 5k in under 25 Minutes No 5k's were completed.
- Run a 5k in 21 Minutes (21:59 is acceptable) Still probably wont happen.
- Volunteer 1x per Month(3/12) I only volunteered once this month at the CDPHP Corporate Challenge. Atleast no matter what, I've volunteered more this year than I did all of last year! ( I only volunteered once)
- Read 30 books a year(8/30) I read 3 books this month, two were entirely trash ( 50 shades of grey and 50 shades darker, they were so dumb that I refuse to read the 3rd) Slowly but surely I am making progress on this one.
- Run 3x a week (53/156) I had plans to catch up the last week of may, but by now, we all know how that goes.
Workout in the morning once a week.
- Race 1x a Month (6/12) I started 2 races and finished 1. Which atleast sets me up to take June off and relax, as I am DNS the Freihofers Womens Run tomorrow May Race: Cohoes Founders Day 15k&May Race Survive the Farm 5k Challenge
- Follow 1 new recipe a week (21/52) I am just about on track with this one. As of right now, I have made as may new meal as I did the entire year last year, so wohoo.