Thursday, January 26, 2012
I've been blogging for a while now, but only fairly recently have I become more active in the running blogging community. As I participate in Megan's (WatchMeGoRuns) Operation Hardcore Fit I've begun to follow a few new(to me) blogs and viceversa. For the first time I was tagged in Versatile Blogger Award by Michael over at Marathon After Fifty.
The rules: To share 7 things about yourself. Then to tag 15 people.
1. I sleep with the fan on every. single. night. I managed to break the habit while traveling in Spain, but as soon as I returned, I fell back into my old ways. It doesn't matter if it's -20 degrees outside, the fan will be on and often blowing on my face.
2. I desperately want to own a dog. Preferably a Beagle but I also have a soft spot for Airedales, Boxers, and Westies. I hope that once I am fully employed (and no longer nannying or part time work) to adopt one.
3. I am obsessed with Starbucks. My goldcard membership is one of my prize possessions especially because it saves me 1.10 off of my favorite drink (Soy Misto with Vanilla)
4. I have 3 major interest, running, traveling, and summer camp. In an ideal world, I'd be employed in a way that I could do all three.
5. I am mildly obsessed with completing my bucket list. It's a bit hard to actually complete it, since I add things quite regularly. But currently I have completed 15% of my life goals.
6. I love duct tape especially the new colored ones that have come out. I used to make a variety of wallets and really wanted to make a prom dress out of duct tape in high school, but didn't have the guts!
7. Currently I am rocking out with a samsung flip phone that doesn't even have a camera. I couldn't justify spending 100 dollars on a smart phone when I spend most of my day sitting in front of the computer at home. Initially it was a bit of a struggle, but I found that I text less and spend more time with the people I'm with when I'm with them, except for the roommates/parents since I'm usually trying to find someone else to hang out with :)
Much like Michael, this is my first one and I am new to the community and between this one and the 11 facts one - I think I'll skip tagging anyone except for my college roommate that has recently joined blogger!
Molly over at New Year, New Me. Check her out as she embarks on a new healthier lifestyle :)