I've made the first big step in decided to move out of San Diego. After ALOT of mind changing, I've decided on Washington DC. It seems like a very random choice to most people because
1. I'm not from there
2. I only know 3 or 4 people
3. It's not warm.
4. I don't like politics
5. It's not on the beach
6. Traffic Sucks
But, after comparing it to several other cities, the reason I've decided to relocate there is because:
1. It's only 6 hours from home ( yes I know 6 hours is long - but it's do-able for sure)
2. 3 major airports in the region (Baltimore,Dulles, and Reagan) allow for travel
3. winters aren't *that* bad. and when it does snow- no one knows what to do = snow day!!!
4. DC has a VERY large running community.
5. Virgina Beach & Raleigh are close-ish (both of which are home to VERY important friends of mine)
6. I don't really know anyone there.
Now Step 2 I'm on the hunt for a job.